Air Conditioning / Heating
San Diego Air Conditioning System Replacement
- We strive to ensure you get the most comfortable air conditioning system for your investment.
- We make it a priority that the systems we put in place are the safest and healthiest for your family.
- We go out of our way to make sure you get the most energy-efficient cooling system around.
- If you are experiencing problems with your current system, we will inspect and recommend the best course of action.
When a THA Comfort Advisor arrives at your home, we make sure we understand the issues you are dealing with first, before we provide a solution. If is a problem you are having with your current air conditioning system, we will inspect it to see what can be done and if it can be repaired. We want to make sure we do what is best for you and your family.
No only that, we will go room-by-room and see how your cooling system works in that room. If it is having problems, we will determine why. We also go in depth to see if you are suffering from any allergies, excessive dust, etc. because this could be due to your air conditioner as well.
We will then discuss your energy bills and compare it to homes that are considered to be energy-efficient and see how your home stacks up. If you are wasting energy and money, we will figure it out and fix it.
Measuring Your Home
Another great thing we can do for you is not quote you a new system based on the size of your current system. We take a more thorough approach. This includes doing a Manual J Load calculation of your home.
You will be pleased to know we take everything into account, including important factors such as room size, window sizes, insulation levels, even the type of siding, plus other important aspects of your home that will impact your energy bill.
Doing all these things together will ensure the best solution for your home.
We will also take into account the insulation in your attic. This plays a huge role in keeping your home cool in the summer heat. Inefficient insulation can leak heat into your home.
Rating Your System
Once we have performed those steps, we will have a complete picture and understanding of how your current home is performing in regards to heat load and measurement data on your exisiing heating and cooling system.
At that point we can easily calculate how well or how poorly your system is working compared to comparable San Diego area homes.
Finally at this point, we will feel comfortable in making the best recommendation for your home. We don't come in hoping to charge you some pre-determined price. All homes are different and doing all those checks and evaluations will help us determine what are the best options for you. This will help us help you meet your desired comfort and energy savings goals. You will have the best options for your specific needs and budgets.
Our goal is to give you all the information you need to make the best decision possible for you and your family. This process has been well received by many past customers and has taught them more about their system than any other contractors around.
Once you have decided on one of our systems that will best meet your needs, at that point we can schedule a time for installation of the air conditioning system. It typically takes only a day to install, but it can take longer if there is more work to be done such as duct replacement and any upgrades you may request to be installed.
Our installation process is simple and we make sure to protect your home during the installation. We protect your carpets by wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths. Any other debris is removed promptly by our technicians.
Upon completion of the installation, we then run several tests to make sure your new heating and cooling system is working throughout the home. We make sure it will perform properly and gives comfort in each room.
Call to Schedule a Free Estimate
If you are ready to fix your heating and cooling problems, give us a call and we will be happy to send one of our THA comfort advisors to your home for a free estimate.
We Specialize in Residential AC Repair and Replacement
One thing you can count on when dealing with THA Heating and Repair, is that we specialize in heating and air. We believe that a service company should be excellent in what they do. By focusing on heating and air exclusively, we know that we can dedicate our company to being excellent.We don't do plumbing or electrical. All our energy is focused on heating and air. All of our training and expertise is in this area and this benefits you greatly because you can count on us to know what we are doing. All this benefits you in the following ways:
- Fast, same-day service.
- 97% of all our service calls are completed that same day.
- We come prepared with all the tools and equipments, meaning repairs done today (no delays).
- We service all brands (Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Ruud, Lennox, Trane, and more).
- We specialize in fixing any old models (if your unit is really old, chances are good that we can fix it).
- NATE-certified technicians (meaning faster, more accurate diagnosis).
- We have an in-house Air Conditioning Training School where we make sure all our technicians are up to date on all the latest news and technology regarding our industry.
When you call us to your home, we will do the following:
- Arrive in a fully stocked truck, wearing a clean uniform and shoe covers to protect your home
- We then perform a complete system check to determine what the problems could be
- At that point we will go over what we have found and what can be done (from a basic repair to an optimal, longer term solution)
- You are then able to make the wisest decision for your family and budget
- Our flat-rate pricing shows you exactly what is going to be paid (no surprises)
- Use drop cloths and shoe covers to protect your home during the whole service call
You Expect Good Service, You Deserve Superior Service.
Call Us Today At ♦ (858) 571-8865
Tha Heating & Air Inc.
CA Lic # 732419
3240 F St.
San Diego, CA 92102
Phone: (858) 571-8865
TollFree: (800) 300-5441
Fax: (858) 576-8498
24/7 Emergency Service
BBB Accredited Business
In Business Since 1980